User menu

Goodbye

Last post
2 posts / 0 new
sayukimaNS's picture
sayukimaNS
Elder
This use was a member of the Serenity Community

Heya folks– it’s your handy dandy neighbourhood Development Manager. After long, considerate thought, I’ve decided that New Eden just isn’t the fit for me anymore. By no means is it bad, it just simply isn’t what I seek in a server. I previously was on a hiatus before I decided to give New Eden a second chance, but I without a doubt feel the same way again.

I’ve been a member of this community since 2009/2010 (holy moly i’m getting old!), and the active player with the longest history of community involvement. While Serenity—New Eden’s predecessor—felt like a perfect fit to me, I feel that New Eden has deviated too far from what made Serenity feel like home to me.

Along with that, I have a lot of important life-decisions and such to make relatively soon, including preparing to start University in August, as well as beginning an internship with a tech company this summer. At some point, you have to decide to buckle down and start to make the most of your life.

You guys are all fantastic folks, and I genuinely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Peace, yo.                ~sayu

Aaron's picture
Aaron
Administrator
Management Team
This use was a member of the Serenity Community

Thanks for everything Sayu, your input will be missed

FYI, just so we're all clear: "I’ve been a member of this community since 2009/2010 (holy moly i’m getting old!), and the active player with the longest history of community involvement.": yeah you've been a long time member of the Serenity community, but New Eden started at the end of 2014, and you joined New Eden in June 2015, so there's actually been quite a few people who are still around who were here before you.

Just wanted to clarify that.