Minecraft 1.12 - Survival, Creative, MMO

User menu

heres a sugjesstion: moderator rank 4 me!

Last post
14 posts / 0 new

Pages

donutgirl337's picture
donutgirl337
Senior

Why i should be a moderator:

1. the playtime i had before the server restarted + the playtime i have now = about 48 hours
2. i am indeed an experienced moderator so i know i should:
A. Know all the rules (that i do).
B. Know who to ban and not (that i do).
C. Be very friendly (that i obviously do).
3. i REALLY wanna be a moderator cause i really wanna help out on the server and also no offense not be a puny builder rank.

Thank you 4 reading this and also you should have a moderator rank application fourm.

-FNAFChica

AlmightyWarPig's picture
AlmightyWarPig
Community Team

This is a really stupid way to ask for moderator. You have constantly requested Aaron to make you a moderator or other rank and I must say it is unacceptable and others would agree. I would also like to become moderator but it doesn't matter who is or isn't. The more you ask and bug the higher ranks, the less chance you will have of becoming a higher rank yourself. I'm not trying to annoy you or upset you, I'm just trying to inform you, I have mentioned this many times to you

Oink

Aaron's picture
Aaron
Administrator
Management Team
This use was a member of the Serenity Community
AlmightyWarPig wrote:
This is a really stupid way to ask for moderator. You have constantly requested Aaron to make you a moderator or other rank and I must say it is unacceptable and others would agree. I would also like to become moderator but it doesn't matter who is or isn't. The more you ask and bug the higher ranks, the less chance you will have of becoming a higher rank yourself. I'm not trying to annoy you or upset you, I'm just trying to inform you, I have mentioned this many times to you

^ what he said

Moderator is something which is earned, not requested, everyone on the staff has been in the community for a long time and have been hand picked by the management.

AlmightyWarPig's picture
AlmightyWarPig
Community Team

Just to put this in perspective:
Chica | AWP
48h | 300+h
Experienced at Moderating | Experienced at Moderator+
Wants to be mod | Would like to be mod

It's all about the attitude, if you seem too full on you are less likely to get a position, it's all about being patient and loyal to the server. Hope you aren't annoyed at me for pointing this out

Oink

Fnality's picture
Fnality
Jewitt's picture
Jewitt
Elder
AaronMcH wrote:
AlmightyWarPig wrote:

^ what he said

Moderator is something which is earned, not requested, everyone on the staff has been in the community for a long time and have been hand picked by the management.

^ this 100 times in bold, underlined font.

Also FNAFChica, you say you "know the rules" yet you tend to spam the hell out of the penguin bot a lot, and I constantly have to tell you to stop. I also think that a small growth in maturity could be needed here, looking back at some recent events (including a certain post on the forums, thank you Dragon for pointing it out). In the nicest possible way as your ally + as an ex-member of staff, I do not think you are Moderator material at this current time. Sorry.

donutgirl337's picture
donutgirl337
Senior

ugh, i was in a bad mood when i wrote this: bad mood=rudeness

DONT BLAME ME

Fnality's picture
Fnality

Being in a bad mood doesn't excuse nor justify any action... Sorry if this comes off as an attack - I'm not trying to sound mean - but it sounds like you need to start thinking about outcomes a bit more before speaking/acting.

Aaron's picture
Aaron
Administrator
Management Team
DragonBoy757 wrote:
Being in a bad mood doesn't excuse nor justify any action... Sorry if this comes off as an attack - I'm not trying to sound mean - but it sounds like you need to start thinking about outcomes a bit more before speaking/acting.

^

giggle_monster's picture
giggle_monster

Don't learn the hard way like I did. In the past (Serenity 2) I would act a fool over every little thing and it cost me big time. I lost the trust of many people. Attitudes like this will make it impossible to ever have a rank of responsibility.

rithrin's picture
rithrin
Elder

This thread is turning too dramary wheres my lock button!

Pages